260-year-old company, Coats, discusses how moving to the cloud was an integral part of successfully implementing S/4 HANA across their business and allows them to process huge amounts of data in real time; keeping them agile and ready to serve their customers.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98