Communication is key for any modern agile business. As a large company, innovation is more cumbersome and saving money can be tough. Yet, by changing the way they pass information and enable employees to have more flexibility to communicate from wherever they are in the world, Microsoft saves more than $120,000 a day. With the Skype platform, their employees can leverage the benefits of a modern digital workplace. Your business can do the same. Contact us to find out how we can help.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98