With cloud-based monitoring, Microsoft can keep watch over their entire IT operations environment, from the cloud to the datacenter, using the Operations Management Suite (OMS). With OMS, Microsoft doesn’t need to add on-premises infrastructure. They can automate tasks and analyze logs and reporting across multiple platforms–including Azure and Windows Server. Your business can do the same. Contact Svensk Driftpartner AB to find out more information.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98