Even when Lewis and Clark set out to find the Northwest Passage, they had to keep business continuity and disaster recovery top of mind. Like those explorers, business owners and IT teams must put plans in place to mitigate unforeseen dangers and risks, while protecting data.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98