Like many businesses, as their organization began rapidly migrating and deploying solutions to Azure, the demand for data protection in the cloud has also increased. That’s why Microsoft developed Azure Recovery Services vault to help manage their backup and disaster recovery needs natively in the cloud. Contact Svensk Driftpartner AB to find out more on how we can help you use this same solution to meet your data recovery needs.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98