The task of GDPR compliance can be overwhelming for businesses but it doesn’t have to be. This guide is intended to help businesses better understand what GDPR entails and begin the process of adapting their current security measures to meet the new requirements. Luckily for small and large businesses alike, Microsoft has done a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to preparing the infrastructure for successful compliance.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98