The modern workplace is characterized by cloud-based collaboration tools, untethered workspaces, and more and more, by millennials. In fact, millennials will make up 75% of the workforce by 2030. This article explores how businesses continue to evolve in step with a workforce that prioritizes work-life integration and expects access, flexibility, and technology that will not only contribute to personal growth but enable them to change the world.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98