As the end of support for Windows Server SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 approaches, questions will undoubtedly arise, especially relating to the Extended Security Updates offered by Microsoft. This document is here to answer those questions.
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business
- Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Azure SQL or SQL Server: Which one is right for you?
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- The feds and the states are embracing privacy law – what that means to your business
Drottninggatan 83, 111 60, Stockholm
010 209 34 98